Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bad computer, BAD!

I was all ready to post something pleasant and insightful BUT I just accidentally deleted photos from a month's worth of meaningful events and life, off my computer...PERMANENTLY!!! oooh! I'm so mad!

Listen Technology, and listen good. Deleting photos from both folders on my computer when I only told you to delete one is NOT going to win my trust or my further investment of time. I'm so mad at you right now, I can't believe I'm blogging!
That's it! You're being punished. I'm not spending any more time with you tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, you can go to history on your computer and revert back to yesterday to restore your pictures. Are you sure they r not in the recycle bin?

BirdandKey said...

Perfect.

drh said...

Lisa, I’m sorry. Also, this is hilarious!