Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A good first day

Today was my first day at Anthropology. It went well. I'm learning all sorts of new skills plus I get to take in the sights and smells of the store all day...still not tired of it. Afterward, I went to hang out with my friend Tawnny and her little girl to catch up on life and cookie eating.
I was just reflecting on the day and realized two things, I'm good at helping people, and I'm good at eating cookies. How's that for introspection? Pretty profound I thought.
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Whitney Mayer said...

Awesome...I am so excited for you & the new things happening in your life :)

BirdandKey said...

Do you have cookies to share?

Kaleb and Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaleb and Kristin said...

haha, I love you :). you are amazing at helping ppl too!! :)